During the Corona Pandemic, I created an online peer-to-peer learning community platform enabling educational institutions and teachers to engage their students remotely preventing student knowledge gaps and increasing retention
- Winner #EUvsVirus Competition by European Commission
- Selected as winner in the Remote Working and Education category out of 20,900 participants
- Early beta in April connected 2,000 users and 150 volunteers in 3 weeks
- Validated by and in collaboration with more than 10 academic partners
- As seen in more than 11 international newspapers or trade magazines.
- Supported by partners from more than 8 different countries.
More information: click here